Data are for the U.S.
- Life expectancy: 78.6 years
- Trends in Life expectancy from Health, United States
- Changes in Life Expectancy by Race and Hispanic Origin in the United States, 2013-2014
- Mortality in the United States, 2018
- The Effect of Changes in Selected Age-Specific Causes of Death on Non-Hispanic White Life Expectancy Between 2000 and 2014
- How Does Cause of Death Contribute to the Hispanic Mortality Advantage in the United States?
- Leading Causes of Death Contributing to the Decrease in the Gap in Life Expectancy Between the Black and White Populations in the United States, 1999-2013
Page last reviewed: March 17, 2017
Content source: CDC/National Center for Health Statistics