- Life expectancy: 78.8 years
- Life expectancy at birth, at 65, and 75 years of age by sex, race and Hispanic origin Health, United States 2016, table 15 [PDF – 9.8 MB]
- Life expectancy at birth and at 65 years of age, by sex: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries Health, United States 2016, table 14 [PDF – 9.8 MB]
- Life expectancy by age, race, and sex, 1900-2012 United States Life Tables, 2012 [PDF – 1.8 MB]
- Changes in Life Expectancy by Race and Hispanic Origin in the United States, 2013-2014
- Mortality in the United States, 2015
- The Effect of Changes in Selected Age-Specific Causes of Death on Non-Hispanic White Life Expectancy Between 2000 and 2014
- How Does Cause of Death Contribute to the Hispanic Mortality Advantage in the United States?
- Leading Causes of Death Contributing to the Decrease in the Gap in Life Expectancy Between the Black and White Populations in the United States, 1999-2013
- How Did Cause of Death Contribute to Racial Differences in Life Expectancy in the United States in 2010?
- U.S. Decennial Life Tables for 1999–2001: State Life Tables [PDF – 1 MB]
- Page last reviewed: March 17, 2017
- Page last updated: May 3, 2017
- Content source: