The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is happy to offer a free email subscription service, which allows CDC.gov users to receive alerts by e-mail when new information is available. With a subscription profile, you get the updated information on the items of interest to you automatically without having to return to the Web site and check for changes.
This is a free service provided by the CDC. Your email address will only be used to deliver the requested information or to give you access to your user profile.
- If you are interested in receiving information from the CDC, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Already a subscriber?
- Access your User Profile to:
- add or remove subscription topics
- manage your e-mail address(es)
- change your password
- update location information
- choose your e-mail frequency
- view your e-mail history
Prevent emails from being marked "SPAM" or "JUNK"
To ensure delivery of our email updates to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book, adjust your spam settings, or follow the instructions from your email provider on how to prevent our emails from being marked as "Spam" or "Junk Mail."
- Page last reviewed: March 19, 2014
- Page last updated: March 19, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs