Submit a Request
- Click the Add to Order Request link when viewing the ad details. The system displays a confirmation message at the top of the page.
- Click the View all Ads in Your Order Request link or click the Cart icon () at the top right corner of the page. The system displays the list of the ads you selected in the Request Summary page.Note:
To delete an item from the list, click Remove on the same row with the item.
View screenshot of Order Request page—smaller devicesimage icon | View screenshot of Order Request page—larger devicesimage icon
- To view all the items you have requested to date and their statuses, click the View Request History link. The system displays the Request History page which lists all the items that you have requested to date and their statuses.
View screenshot of Request History page—smaller devicesimage icon | View screenshot of Request History page—larger devicesimage icon
- If you have questions about an item, do the following on the Request Summary page:
- Click Questions about this Ad?. The system displays a page that you can use to enter your question.
- Enter your question in the Questions/Comments text box.
- Click Submit to send your question to MCRC. The system displays a confirmation page and also sends you an e-mail.
- Click OK to return to your list of requested items.
- Click Request Cost Information. The Request Cost Information page opens.
- Complete the required Contractual Information fields as follows:
- In the Name of Person with Signature Authority field, enter the name of the person that the Media Resource Center can contact about the request. By default, this field displays your name.
- In the Contractual Client field, enter the name of the organization making the request.
Ads are available for schools, organizations, or groups in their tobacco prevention efforts. Ads are not available for individual use.
- Complete the request for the ad. The fields differ depending on the type of item (radio, television, etc.) Be sure to complete all required fields (fields with an *).
- See the glossary for field descriptions. To clear all the fields on the page and start over if there are errors, click the Reset button.
- If you plan to use an item at conferences, in presentations, offices, medical facilities, or in a classroom, click the Special Uses link and complete the additional fields.
- If there are multiple items, click Next to proceed to the next item and request information for the item.