Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Efforts to promote HPV vaccine in the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- Cancer screening test use—United States, 2015
- Sun safety practices among schools in the United States
- Prevalence of indoor tanning and association with sunburn among youth in the United States
- Mixed-methods for comparing tobacco cessation interventions
- Age- and treatment-related associations with health behavior change among breast cancer survivors