Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are and how they work.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Rates and trends of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- BRCA genetic testing and receipt of preventive interventions among women aged 18–64 years with employer-sponsored health insurance in nonmetropolitan and metropolitan areas
- Construction of a North American Cancer Survival Index to measure progress of cancer control efforts
- Values and worries of ovarian cancer patients
- Healthcare access and cancer screening among victims of intimate partner violence
- Cervical cancer screening and prevention in 78 sexually transmitted disease clinics