View Ad Summary and Details
The details page allows you to view detailed information for an ad, view all the materials associated with the ad, ask questions about the ad, write a review, view testing and research, or request the ad. You can access this page by clicking the ad title on the Search Results page. The top portion of the page displays the ad image, if available, cost information, links for writing a review or viewing existing reviews, if any, and the following ad information:
- Type (e.g., Television, Radio, Earned Media)
You must be logged in to the system to ask questions about an ad, play associated media files, write a review, view testing/research, or request an ad.
- General Information: Displays general information for an ad.
- Ad Details: Displays details for an ad, such as the length, language, etc.
- Testing/Research: Displays testing or research information for the ad, if available.
- Reviews: Displays the reviews that have been submitted for the ad being viewed.
General Information Tab
The General Information tab displays information such as the ad group, target audiences, wave, ethnicity of characters, date added, languages, etc. For ads with multiple versions, the system displays the different versions of the ad with an Add to Order Request button for each version.
What do you want to do on this tab?
- To request an ad or add the ad to your requested list, click the Add to Order Request button. As soon as you select an ad, the Add to Order Request button changes to In Request Queue. To view the ads you have requested, click the cart icon () at the top right corner of the page. The number next to the cart increases when you add items to the cart and decreases whens you remove items from the cart. Be sure to process your request in a timely manner. If the system times out, you will lose the ads that have been added to your cart.
- To play a video or audio file, click a Play Video or Play Audio link.
In many cases, playing a video or audio file requires you to have Realmedia installed on your computer. If you do not have Realmedia installed, click the Realmedia link to access information for installing Realmedia. If there is a streaming video or audio file available for an ad, the Play Video or Play Audio link is displayed to the right of the ad summary. If a user is not logged in, this link is displayed as Log in to play video or Login to play audio.
- To view ad details, click the View Ad Details link.
- To ask questions about the ad, click the ask questions about this Ad link.
Ad Details Tab
The Ad Details tab displays all versions and materials available for the ad and allows you to view more information for the ad. For each ad, the system displays the ISCI Code, length, language, and tag time for the ad.
What do you want to do on this tab?
- To add the ad to your requested list, click the Add to Order Request button. To view the ads you have requested, click the Order Requests link in the right navigation bar.
- To play a video or audio file, click the play button ().
- To play the video or audio file again, click Replay Video or Replay Audio.
- To view the transcript for the ad, click the Show Transcript link. The system expands the section to display the transcript for the ad. After viewing the transcript, click the Hide Transcript link to collapse the section.
- To view a PDF file associated to an ad, if available, click the View PDF link to the right of the item summary.
- To open and download a downloadable free ad to your computer, click the Download Free Material link.
The Testing/Research tab displays a summary of testing and research information provided for the ad. This information is intended to assist with decision making and may provide helpful information about evidence base associated with an ad.
You must be a registered user and logged in before you can view testing and research information associated with an ad.
The Reviews tab displays the reviews that have been submitted for an ad. The number of reviews available for the ad is displayed on the tab. If no reviews have been submitted and approved for an ad, the system displays 0 Reviews and the Reviews tab is not available for the ad. You can click the Write a Review link to write a review for the ad.
You must be a registered user and logged in before you can write a review.
To write a review for an ad:
- Click the Write Review link at the top of the Ad Summary page. The system displays the Write Your Own Ad Review section in the Reviews tab.
- In the Enter a review title field, enter a brief, descriptive title for your review.
- Complete the fields in this section as necessary.
Fields that are preceded by an asterisk (*) are required.
- When you have finished writing your review, click Submit. The system displays a page informing you that your review has been submitted and that your review will be posted within five to seven business days.
- Page last reviewed: February 22, 2018
- Page last updated: February 10, 2016
- Content source: