Funding Opportunity Announcements
Strong state-based public health programs focused on preventing smoking and tobacco use are critical to the nation’s health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, provides information on locating and applying for current program funding opportunities and grants related to smoking and tobacco use prevention.
- CDC-RFA-DP-23-0019: Building Capacity to Reduce the Burden of Menthol and Other Flavored Commercial Tobacco Products in Communities that Experience Health DisparitiesApplications are due July 6, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- CDC-RFA-DP-23-0015: CDC’s National Networks Driving Action: Preventing Tobacco- and Cancer-Related Health Disparities by Building Equitable CommunitiesApplications are due May 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- CDC-RFA-DP-23-0011: National Asian Language Tobacco QuitlineApplications are due March 13, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- CDC-RFA-DP20-2001: National and State Tobacco Control ProgramContinuation Applications are due Tuesday, February 1, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- CDC-RFA-DP18-1808: Networking2Save: CDC’s National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations
- CDC-RFA-DP19-1904: Technical Assistance to Increase Tobacco Cessation
- CDC-RFA-DP21-2103: Tobacco Prevention and Control-Related Public Health Law Technical Assistance
- CDC-RFA-DP20-2006: National Asian Language Tobacco Use and Dependence Treatment Support System