Funding Opportunity Announcements
Strong state-based public health programs focused on preventing smoking and tobacco use are critical to the nation’s health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, provides information on locating and applying for current program funding opportunities and grants related to smoking and tobacco use prevention.
- “Networking2Save”- CDC’s National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations
- Public Health Approaches for Ensuring Quitline Capacity
- National State-Based Tobacco Control Programs
For information about current CDC funding opportunities, visit Grants.Gov.
- Page last reviewed: April 13, 2018
- Page last updated: April 13, 2018
- Content source: