Classroom Physical Activity Promotion Kit
Integrating physical activity into the classroom can improve students’ health and readiness to learn. CDC Healthy Schools and Springboard to Active SchoolsExternal have developed resources to help integrate physical activity into the classroom. This promotion kit provides ideas for how to promote these classroom physical activity resources using social media, newsletters, infographics, web badges, and content syndication outlined below.
- Host a webinar on ways to use the classroom physical activity resources and integrate classroom physical activity in schools.
- Promote the classroom physical activity resources at relevant local and national conferences.
- Provide trainings to district and school staff on these new resources for classroom physical activity.
- Share information about the importance of classroom physical activity at school wellness events or parent-teacher association or organization meetings.
- If you have a story or resource to share, please submit your ideas to the Online Platform: Integrate Classroom Physical Activity in SchoolsExternal.
If you prefer to host the resources for classroom physical activity on your organization’s website, you can sign up for CDC’s content syndication service. It’s free, quick, and easy.