Unit 3: Physical Education and Physical Activity
This unit has information on the importance of daily physical education and physical activity in schools. You will also find information sheets that tell what gear is needed to safely enjoy physical activity. Resources are available in this unit to help support your school with the “Move Your Way” campaign and the I Can Do It! physical activity program for students with disabilities in the K-12 school setting.
- Physical Education and Physical Activity in Schools
- Activity Information Sheets
- Move Your Way Campaign Resourcesexternal icon
- I Can Do It! (ICDI) Programexternal icon
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities for Classroom Teachers (2019) pdf icon[PDF – 89 KB]external icon]
- Youth Compendium of Physical Activities for Physical Education Teachers (2018) pdf icon[PDF – 145 KB]external icon