Unit 6: Mental Health and Child Development
This unit has information on the mental health and development of school age children as well as resources on bullying, sleep, hand hygiene, and oral health.
- Children’s Mental Health
- Coping After a Natural Disaster: Resources and Information for Teens
- COVID-19 Stress and Coping
- Hand Washing
- Help Children Learn at Home: Keep Children Engaged During Virtual Learning or While School’s Out
- Middle Childhood (9-11 years of age)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Center for School Mental Healthexternal icon (NCSMH)
- Oral Health
- Sleep and Health
- The Star Collection—The Star Collection books for young American Indian and Alaska Native (AIAN) readers features and celebrates feeling connected to culture and community and having positive relationships with others that are safe, stable, and nurturing.
Page last reviewed: January 5, 2021