Unit 6: Child Development and Mental Health
This unit has information on the mental health and development of school age children as well as resources on bullying, sleep, hand hygiene, and oral health.
- Children’s Mental Health
- COVID-19 Stress and Coping
- Hand Washing
- Middle Childhood (9-11 years of age)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Center for School Mental Healthexternal icon (NCSMH)
- Oral Health
- Sleep and Health
- What Are Childhood Mental Disorders?
- Young Teens (12-14 years of age)
Page last reviewed: November 19, 2020