Learn About Children’s Mental Health
Mental health in childhood means reaching developmental and emotional milestones, and learning healthy social skills and how to cope when there are problems.
CMH: What's New
- Article: U.S. Children with Diagnosed Anxiety and Depression
- Article: New Data on Anxiety, Depression, and Conduct Problems in ChildrenExternal
- Your Child Is At Risk For Mental Health Issues After A Disaster
- Key Findings: U.S.Children Diagnosed With Depression
- Key Findings: Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Problems – What Works?
Page last reviewed: June 5, 2018