NATIONAL HEALTH INTERVIEW SURVEY: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
Charts Showing Data by Industry
The sets of charts linked below present the 2010 NHIS-OHS data by broad industry category to provide industry leaders with an overview of the prevalence of common workplace exposures and commonly work-related health conditions among their workforce. Results are categorized by specific industry group and/or job type within each broad industry category.
The information in these charts can be used to help
- Workplace safety and health program administrators prioritize what issues they should address within their industry.
- Occupational health researchers prioritize and focus their research to address current issues within an industry
- Everyone better understand emerging health issues within an industry.
Broad Industry Categories
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2015
- Page last updated: August 10, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies