Worker Health Information from the National Health Interview Survey
View Charts of the 2010 OHS Data
The charts below present the 2010 NHIS Occupational Health Supplement data by industry. Each chart was created to provide industry leaders with an overview of common workplace exposures and work-related health conditions among their workforce.
The information in these charts can be used to better understand issues within each industry:
- Workplace safety and health program administrators can prioritize what issues they should address.
- Occupational health researchers can focus their research.
- Workers can better understand emerging work-related health issues.
- Results by specific industry category
- Results by job type- Healthcare
- Results by job type- Social Assistance
- Page last reviewed: December 7, 2017
- Page last updated: December 7, 2017
- Content source:
Error processing SSI file