Worker Health Information from the National Health Interview Survey
View Charts of the 2010 OHS Data
The charts below present the 2010 NHIS Occupational Health Supplement data by industry. Each chart was created to provide industry leaders with an overview of common workplace exposures and work-related health conditions among their workforce.
The information in these charts can be used to better understand issues within each industry:
- Workplace safety and health program administrators can prioritize what issues they should address.
- Occupational health researchers can focus their research.
- Workers can better understand emerging work-related health issues.
- Results by specific industry category
- Results by job type- Healthcare
- Results by job type- Social Assistance
- Page last reviewed: December 14, 2017
- Page last updated: December 14, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies