GRADE Evidence Tables - Recommendations in MMWR
The following summarize GRADE (Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development and Evaluation) methods and evidence tables that accompany ACIP recommendations published in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR).
This standardized and more explicit process for developing ACIP recommendations is expected to enhance transparency, consistency, and communication.
List of GRADE Materials and Evidence Tables
Listed in most recently published order.
- Use of 9-Valent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (9vHPV) in Females and Males
Linked from MMWR; March 27, 2015 / 64(11);300-304
- Use of Pneumococcal Vaccines for Adults aged ≥65 years
Linked from MMWR; September 19, 2014 / 63(37);822-815
- Use of LAIV in children aged 2 through 8 years
Linked from MMWR; August 15, 2014 / 63(32);691-697
- Use of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine in Children
Linked from MMWR; November 15, 2013 / 62(45);898-900
- Pneumococcal Vaccines for Immunocompromised Children
Linked from MMWR; June 28, 2013 / 62(25);521-524
- Infant Meningococcal Vaccines
Linked from MMWR; March 22, 2013 / 62(RR02);1-22
- Pneumococcal Vaccines for Immunocompromised Adults
Linked from MMWR; October 12, 2012 / 61(40);816-819
- Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine for Males
Linked from MMWR; December 23, 2011 / 60(50);1705-8
- Hepatitis B Vaccine in Adults with Diabetes
Linked from MMWR; December 23, 2011 / 60(50);1709-11
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
1600 Clifton Road, N.E., Mailstop A27
Atlanta, GA 30333
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348