Publications and Products Archive
The content on this web page is archived for historical purposes. The information contained in these communication products is no longer being updated.
Videos and Podcasts
Dr. Rachel Gorwitz, Medical Officer in the Division of STD Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, shares information about how chlamydia is spread, symptoms and complications of the infection, screening recommendations, and treatment. (April 30, 2013)
Catherine Satterwhite of CDC's Division of STD Prevention, discusses how STDs impact young people as well as STD testing recommendations. (April 22, 2013)
CDC Expert Commentary on screening for MSM featuring Dr. Gail Bolan (January 9, 2012)
Podcast featuring Dr. Gail Bolan (June 13, 2011)
Podcast commentary on the 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines, featuring lead author, Dr. Kimberly Workowski (December 20, 2010)
Podcast commentary on how to incorporate chlamydia testing into a healthcare setting, featuring Catherine Satterwhite, MSPH, MPH (June 28, 2010)
Six short videos with important sexual health messages. (March 18, 2010)
Safe in the City STD Videos
- Dr. Mary McFarlane speaks with Dr. John Douglas, Director of CDC's Division of STD Prevention on the potential impact of study findings.
- Dr. Lee Warner, senior scientist in CDC's Division of Reproductive Health, discusses the intervention and the study results.
More about Safe in the City:
- Dear Colleague Letter - from John M. Douglas, Jr., MD., Director, Division of STD Prevention
Patterns of Condom Use Among Adolescents - the Impact of Mother-Adolescent Communication (October 1, 1998)
- Page last reviewed: December 1, 2016
- Page last updated: July 27, 2016
- Content source: