Social Media & More
These pages include resources that you can use to reach and engage with consumers, healthcare providers, and organizations in your community. Ready-to-use social media messages and graphics for your social media accounts highlight key findings from the most recent STD surveillance data. Join the online conversation by retweeting @CDCSTD and sharing posts from the CDC STD Facebook page.
The following FREE patient and provider materials are available.
- 2021 STI Treatment Guidelines – Diagnostic, treatment, and screening recommendations for STDs.
- CDC STD Fact Sheets – Available in disease-specific versions; basic fact sheets answer common questions and many are offered in English and Spanish.
- CDC STD Prevention Page – Information about STD prevention, testing, and resources.
- Recommendations for Providing Quality STD Clinical Services (STD QCS) – Recommendations and tools intended to guide STD clinical practice standards in healthcare settings and optimize patient care.
- Guidance and Resources During Disruption of STD Clinical Services – Guidance to STD prevention programs, including STD clinics, on providing effective care and prevention when facility-based services and in-person patient-clinician contact is limited.
- Syphilis Pocket Guide for Providerspdf icon– Booklet for providers containing need-to-know details on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of syphilis, including congenital syphilis.
- Sex and COVID-19 – NCSD, in partnership with NASTAD, addresses common questions about sex and COVID-19 in two comprehensive fact sheets that feature links to valuable resources on coronavirus symptoms, guidelines, and testing.