Chlamydia and Lymphogranuloma venereum
How to request laboratory testing through CDC
Contact the CDC STD Lab
For general laboratory information, guidance on specific testing requirements, or all other inquiries please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A response should be provided within 1 business day.
- De-Duplication Guidance for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia Laboratory Reports [PDF – 103 KB] – This document contains background and guidance on the timeframe that jurisdictions should use to de-duplicate their gonorrhea and chlamydia laboratory reports before reporting these cases to CDC.
- Suggested Language for Syphilis Serology Testing
- Etest®: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing for Neisseria gonorrhoeae – online training provides an overview of proper set up and interpretation of the Etest® method of antimicrobial susceptibility testing for Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Dear Colleague Letter [PDF – 44 KB] – on release of 2014 Laboratory Recommendations
- Advances in Laboratory Detection of Trichomonas vaginalis – from the Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP)
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2016
- Content source: