Online seminars for clinicians, physicians, and public health practitioners.
- Risks and Resiliencies: HIV and STIs among Gay Men, other Men who have Sex with Men and Transgender Women Globally Webinar – September 3, 2015 by Stefan Baral, MD, MPH, FRCPC
- Public Health in a Hostile Environment: Racial Inequality and STD/HIV in the US Webinar – June 4, 2015 by Adaora Adimora, MD, MPH
- New National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers FOA Webinar – February 27, 2014
STD clinical management courses, behavioral intervention training, courses for STD program staff, and more.
STD overview for non-clinicians, STD curriculum self-study modules, Hepatitis web study, and other online training.
Self-directed and STD-focused SAS Instruction (SASSI)
Customizable materials for developing basic STD prevention workshops.
Slides depicting symptoms of STDs. Available as slideshows or as individual graphics.
Printable flashcards illustrating symptoms of STDs.
- National STD Curriculum – An online modular learning experience that helps users learn how to manage STDs. It is continuously updated and integrates the most recent STD Treatment Guidelines. Free CME/CNE available. (November 1, 2017)
- Slides from the National STD Curriculum Launch Webinar (January 25, 2018)
- STD Program Evaluation Tools & Trainings (STD PETT) – A collection of six online training modules and 21 downloadable resources providing step-by-step guidance to enhance STD program evaluation capacity. (October 2, 2017)
- CDC Learning Connection
- CDC Public Health Training Fellowships
- National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers
- National Laboratory Training Network
- TRAIN – TrainingFinder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network from – A free service of the Public Health Foundation
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Resource Center
- CDC Viral Hepatitis Education and Training Projects
- CDC TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- OPA Title X Regional Family Planning Training Centers
- ATTC – SAMHSA Addiction Technology Transfer Centers
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2013
- Page last updated: November 29, 2017
- Content source: