Additional STD Treatment Resources
Webinars related to STD treatment are on the Webinars page.
- STD QCS and the STI Treatment Guidelines Graphicimage icon – A side-by-side comparison of how both documents are different but work hand-in-hand to optimize care. Sized for Facebookimage icon, LinkedInimage icon, and Twitterimage icon.
- The Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of Syphilis: An Update and Reviewpdf iconexternal icon – A clinical guidance document for use in the diagnosis and management of syphilis. Based on content from the 2015 CDC STD Treatment Guidelines, and developed by the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Infections and the NYC STD Prevention Training Center. (March 2019)
- STD Prevention Resourcespdf icon – Handout with links to CDC resources for healthcare providers, individuals, STD programs and community-based organizations.
- Provider Pocket Guides – Concise booklets that provide clinicians with critical information on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of STDs.
- National STD Curriculumexternal icon – An online modular learning experience that helps users learn how to manage STDs. It is continuously updated and integrates the most recent STD Treatment Guidelines. Free CME/CNE available. (November 1, 2017)
- Sexual Health and Your Patients: A Provider’s Guideexternal icon – Primary care providers can use this guide to better integrate sexual health conversations and related preventive sexual health services into routine adolescent and adult visits. It features tables and charts to help providers easily find key information, and was pre-tested with primary care providers.
- Four Underused Clinical Preventive Services for Adolescentsexternal icon – Featuring Lorraine Yeung, MD, MPH. This Doctor’s Channel video highlights underused pediatric clinical preventive services for adolescents based on a CDC Reportpdf icon (July 9, 2015)
- STD Prevention Science Series – The latest research and best practices for STD prevention with the STD Prevention Science Series.
- Let’s Talk About Sexual Health – Video for doctors and young adults on how to talk about sexual health (November 30, 2012)
Page last reviewed: December 8, 2017