Additional STD Treatment Resources
Webinars related to STD treatment are on the Webinars page.
- STD Prevention ResourcesCdc-pdf – Handout with links to CDC resources for healthcare providers, individuals, STD programs and community-based organizations.
- Provider Pocket Guides – Concise booklets that provide clinicians with critical information on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of STDs.
- National STD CurriculumExternal – An online modular learning experience that helps users learn how to manage STDs. It is continuously updated and integrates the most recent STD Treatment Guidelines. Free CME/CNE available. (November 1, 2017)
- Sexual Health and Your Patients: A Provider’s GuideExternal – Primary care providers can use this guide to better integrate sexual health conversations and related preventive sexual health services into routine adolescent and adult visits. It features tables and charts to help providers easily find key information, and was pre-tested with primary care providers.
- Four Underused Clinical Preventive Services for AdolescentsExternal – Featuring Lorraine Yeung, MD, MPH. This Doctor’s Channel video highlights underused pediatric clinical preventive services for adolescents based on a CDC ReportCdc-pdf (July 9, 2015)
- STD Prevention Science Series – The latest research and best practices for STD prevention with the STD Prevention Science Series.
- Let’s Talk About Sexual Health – Video for doctors and young adults on how to talk about sexual health (November 30, 2012)
Page last reviewed: December 8, 2017