Additional STD Treatment Resources
Webinars related to STD treatment are on the Webinars page.
- Syphilis Pocket Guide for Providers – Updated booklet for providers containing need-to-know details on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of syphilis.
- Sexual Health and Your Patients: A Provider’s Guide – Primary care providers can use this guide to better integrate sexual health conversations and related preventive sexual health services into routine adolescent and adult visits. It features tables and charts to help providers easily find key information, and was pre-tested with primary care providers.
- Four Underused Clinical Preventive Services for Adolescents – Featuring Lorraine Yeung, MD, MPH. This Doctor’s Channel video highlights underused pediatric clinical preventive services for adolescents based on a CDC Report (July 9, 2015)
- Self-Study STD Modules for Clinicians – Seven web-based educational modules, each based on a specific STD topic.
- Ready-To-Use STD Curriculum For Clinical Educators – Contains comprehensive curricular materials on seven different STD topics.
A Guide to Taking a Sexual History – 24 page brochure offers parameters for discussion of sexual health issues with patients
- Commercial Print Files and Specifications – print your own
STD Prevention Science Series – The latest research and best practices for STD prevention with the STD Prevention Science Series.
Basic fact sheets in multiple languages with print versions to provide information to patients and detailed fact sheets for health care providers.
- HPV 2013 Public Health Grand Rounds – Overview of HPV incidence and vaccination measures to reduce burden in the U.S. – View Recording (February 20, 2013)
- Let’s Talk About Sexual Health – Video for doctors and young adults on how to talk about sexual health (November 30, 2012)
- Integrated Prevention Services for HIV Infection, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Tuberculosis for Persons Who Use Drugs Illicitly: Summary Guidance from CDC and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – MMWR (November 8, 2012)
- STI Screening as HIV Prevention – This video features commentary for the 19th International AIDS Conference from Dr. Gail Bolan, M.D., Division Director for CDC’s Division of STD Prevention (DSTDP). (July 20, 2012)
- Partner Services for Medical Providers and Referring Providers – Training module (March 13, 2012)
- Page last reviewed: August 9, 2012
- Page last updated: March 10, 2017
- Content source: