STD PCHD: Program and other NOFO Guidance
This page provides links to general information about PS19-1901, as well as tools and information to assist applicants with the NOFO application process.
This document provides the funding amounts that were awarded for the first year of PS19-1901 STD PCHD. Future award amounts may vary and will depend on funding availability.
Here are the recommended Excel templates for the 5-year and 1-year work plans that were required as part of the application to PS19-1901 STD PCHD:
- STD PCHD Workplan Template – 5 Year Workplan [XLSM – 69 KB] (Updated May 16)
- This is the recommended 5-year work plan template.
- STD PCHD Workplan Template – Year 1 Workplan [XLSM – 434 KB] (Updated May 16)
- This is the recommended 1-year work plan template.
Here are work plan guidance documents:
- Excel Work Plan Template User Guide.pdf pdf icon[PDF – 4 MB]
- This PDF includes some tips for navigating these work plan Excel templates.
- STD PCHD Work Plan Template_Objective Builder excel icon[XLS – 50 KB]
- This is an optional tool that helps create SMART objectives.
- STD PCHD Work Plan Orientation Slides [PDF – 948 KB]
- Slides from the May Work Plan Orientation.
- Questions and Answers for Applicants to PS19-1901 STD PCHD (July 23, 2018) pdf icon[PDF – 405 KB]
- This document includes answers to all questions submitted to DSTDP by applicants of PS19-1901 STD PCHD. It was updated on a regular basis with additions clearly highlighted with each update.
- STD Outbreak Response Resources
- A suite of materials to assist STD programs in planning and implementing outbreak response activities.
- Budget Preparation Guidancepdf icon
- Guidance for applicants on preparing a budget request.
- PS19-1901, STD PCHD Kickoff Webinar Slidespdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]
- This webinar provides information to STD PCHD recipients on key updates, TA, and important upcoming dates.
- PS19-1901, STD PCHD Kickoff Webinar Recordingexternal icon
- January 17, 2019 webinar recording.
- Questions and Answers for Award Recipients from the STD PCHD Kickoff Webinar pdf icon[PDF – 447 KB]
- This document includes answers to all questions submitted to DSTDP by award recipients during the January 17, 2019 PS19-1901 STD PCHD Kickoff Webinar. (February 8, 2019)
- Enhanced Surveillance for Gonorrhea Webinar (March 2019)
- Webinar Slidespdf icon
Webinar Recordingexternal icon
Webinar Questions and Answerspdf icon
General orientation webinars
- PDF of slides for NOFO orientation webinars pdf icon[PDF – 2 MB]
- PDF of script used for NOFO orientation webinars pdf icon[PDF – 213 KB]
- May 11th Webinar Recordingexternal icon
- May 15th Webinar Recordingexternal icon
Examples of application attachments
- PCSI Certificate of Compliance Template word icon[DOC – 16 KB]
- This is a sample template for the Certificate of Compliance that is required as part of all applications. Using this particular form is optional.
- Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD) Funding Opportunityexternal icon
- PS19-1901 STD PCHD Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) can be accessed and downloaded above from grants.gov.
- STD PCHD Dear Colleague Letter pdf icon[PDF – 72 KB]
- Dr. Gail Bolan, Division of STD Prevention Director, on CDC’s new five-year cooperative agreement—Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD) (January 7, 2019)