STD PCHD: Program and other NOFO Guidance
This page provides links to general information about PS19-1901, as well as tools and information to assist applicants with the NOFO application process.
This document provides the funding amounts that each eligible applicant to PS19-1901 STD PCHD should use to develop their applications, including their budget and budget narrative. Actual award amounts may vary and will depend on funding availability.
- CDC DSTDP PS19-1901 – Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD) [PDF – 156 KB]
Here are the recommended Excel templates for the 5-year and 1-year work plans that are required as part of the application to PS19-1901 STD PCHD:
- STD PCHD Workplan Template – 5 Year Workplan [XLSM – 69 KB] (Updated May 16)
- This is the recommended 5-year work plan template.
- STD PCHD Workplan Template – Year 1 Workplan [XLSM – 434 KB] (Updated May 16)
- This is the recommended 1-year work plan template.
Here are work plan guidance documents:
- Excel Work Plan Template User Guide.pdf [PDF – 4 MB]
- This PDF includes some tips for navigating these work plan Excel templates.
- STD PCHD Work Plan Template_Objective Builder [XLS – 50 KB]
- This is an optional tool that helps create SMART objectives.
- STD PCHD Work Plan Orientation Slides [PDF – 948 KB]
- Slides from the May Work Plan Orientation.
- Questions and Answers for Applicants to PS19-1901 STD PCHD (July 23, 2018) [PDF – 405 KB]
- This document includes answers to all questions submitted to DSTDP by applicants of PS19-1901 STD PCHD. It will be updated on a regular basis with additions clearly highlighted with each update. Applicants should download and review this document regularly during the application period.
- Budget Preparation Guidance
- Guidance for applicants on preparing a budget request.
General orientation webinars
- PDF of slides for NOFO orientation webinars [PDF – 2 MB]
- PDF of script used for NOFO orientation webinars [PDF – 213 KB]
- May 11th Webinar Recording
- May 15th Webinar Recording
Examples of application attachments
- PCSI Certificate of Compliance Template [DOC – 16 KB]
- This is a sample template for the Certificate of Compliance that is required as part of all applications. Using this particular form is optional. New July 12!
- Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD) Funding Opportunity
- PS19-1901 STD PCHD Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) can be accessed and downloaded above from grants.gov.
- STD PCHD Fact Sheet [PDF – 174 KB]
- Here is a two-page fact sheet about the PS19-1901 STD PCHD.
- STD PCHD Dear Colleague Letter [PDF – 43 KB]
- Here is a letter about STD PCHD from DSTDP’s Division Director, Dr. Gail Bolan, issued May 1, 2018.
- Page last reviewed: May 30, 2018
- Page last updated: May 30, 2018, 12:00 AM
- Content source: