STD AAPPS Supplemental FOA for Enhanced Evaluation
The application period for this FOA is now closed. This information is for historical and educational purposes only.
The STD AAPPS Supplemental Funding for Enhanced Program Evaluation competitive supplemental Funding Opportunity Announcement will support enhanced evaluation of specific program strategies in selected project areas through the duration of the funding for STD AAPPS. Those strategies include:
- Use of assessment data
- Increasing chlamydia screening in primary health care settings
- DIS workforce enhancement.
Applicants are limited to current STD AAPPS awardees. Applications are due September 18, 2014.
The full funding announcement is available online by taking the following steps:
- Go to: www.grants.gov
- Select: “Applicants” from the top menu
- Select: “Apply for Grants”
- Click on the red button in the middle of the page that says: “Download a Grant Application Package”
- In the “Funding Opportunity Number” box, type or paste the number formatted as: CDC-RFA-PS14-14020201SUPP15
STD AAPPS Enhanced Evaluation FOA FAQs : Answers to frequently asked questions about the STD AAPPS Funding for Enhanced Program Evaluation competitive supplemental Funding Opportunity Announcement. If you have questions about the STD AAPPS Supplemental FOA for Enhanced Evaluation please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STD AAPPS Enhanced Evaluation FOA, Sample Evaluation Plan Matrix: Applicants may choose to use the following table or an alternative table format for presenting their detailed evaluation plan. Alternate formats must include key indicators, data sources, methods and timeline, and procedure and timeline for both the Process Evaluation and Outcome Evaluation components. A Word Version of the template is also available, and can be modified to fit grantee-specific needs.
STD AAPPS Enhanced Evaluation FOA Orientation Webinar: DSTDP provided this presentation as part of the orientation process for potential applicants to the STD-AAPPS supplemental funding opportunity announcement (FOA) for enhanced evaluation.
- Page last reviewed: November 4, 2016
- Page last updated: July 29, 2014
- Content source: