Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Soft Raw Milk Cheese Made by Vulto Creamery (Final Update)
This outbreak appears to be over. However, Listeria remains an important cause of serious, life-threatening human illness in the United States. For more information about Listeria and steps that people can take to reduce their risk of infection, visit CDC’s Listeria webpage.
- Vulto Creamery Issues Voluntary Recall of All Soft, Wash-Rind Raw Milk Cheeses Because of Possible Health RiskExternal
- Vulto Creamery Voluntarily Expands Their Recall of All Raw Milk Cheeses Because of Possible Listeria Monocytogenes ContaminationExternal
- FDA Investigates Listeria Outbreak Linked to Soft Cheese Produced by Vulto CreameryExternal
- Questions and Answers on Listeria
- CDC’s Listeriosis web page on prevention
- Listeria (en Español)