Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Blue Bell Creameries Products (Final Update)
This outbreak investigation is over. However, people could continue to get sick because recalled products may still be in people’s freezers and consumers unaware of the recalls could eat them. Institutions should not serve and retailers should not sell recalled products. Read the Advice to Consumers, Institutions, and Retailers.
- Blue Bell Creameries Voluntarily Expands Recall to Include All of Its Products Due to Possible Health RiskExternal
- Recent Recalls Associated with Listeria monocytogenes in Ice Cream ProductsExternal
- FDA Investigates Listeria monocytogenes in Ice Cream Products from Blue Bell CreameriesExternal
- Five Kansans ill from Listeriosis outbreak linked to Blue Bell CreameriesExternal
- Listeriosis (general information)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)