Recent Influenza Vaccination Trends across Influenza Seasons
Estimates from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), National Immunization Survey (NIS), and the National 2009 H1N1 Flu Survey (NHFS)
The recent influenza vaccination coverage trends across influenza seasons are split into the sections outlined below. Move through the sections by using the navigation links at the top and bottom of each page or click Table of Contents to return to this page.
- Age Groups
- Race/Ethnicity, ≥6 months
- Race/Ethnicity, 6 months-17 years
- Race/Ethnicity, ≥18 years
- Race/Ethnicity, 18-64 years
- Race/Ethnicity, 18-64 years high-risk
- Race/Ethnicity, 18-49 years
- Race/Ethnicity, 18-49 years high-risk
- Race/Ethnicity, 50-64 years
- Race/Ethnicity, ≥65 years
This information is also available as a Recent Influenza Vaccination Trends across Influenza Seasons, 2007-2008 through 2010-2011 seasons Cdc-pdf[842 KB, 27 pages] .