Place of Flu Vaccination 2016-17
|Doctor’s Office||Clinic or Health Center||Hospital||Health Department||Pharmacy||School||Other Place‡|
|Age Group||Unweighted Sample Size||%§||95% CI||%||95% CI||%||95% CI||%||95% CI||%||95% CI||%||95% CI||%||95% CI|
|6 mos-17 yrs||75,479||66.0||±0.8||17.5||±0.7||3.9||±0.3||2.4||±0.2||4.3||±0.3||4.4||±0.6||1.4||±0.2|
Abbreviation: CI = Confidence Interval
* Excludes U.S territories.
† Estimates based on interviews conducted October 2016 through June 2017 and reported vaccinations from July 2016 through May 2017.
‡ “Other place” includes workplace, other non-medical place, and other medical place.
§ Percentage of vaccinated children who received their vaccination at this place. Percentages are weighted to the U.S. population. Children with missing place of vaccination are excluded from the denominator.
|| Estimates are supressed because sample size is <30.
- Page last reviewed: September 28, 2017
- Page last updated: September 28, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs