2009-10 Flu Season
Results for the General Population
- Final estimates for 2009-10 Seasonal Influenza and Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccination Coverage – United States August 2009 through May, 2010 (BRFSS and NHFS) Updated May 13, 2011
- Recent Influenza Vaccination Trends across Influenza Seasons
- Interactive Reports for the General Population
View national and state-level influenza vaccination coverage estimates for the general population using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
Results for Nursing Home Residents
- Interactive Reports for Nursing Home Residents
View national and state-level influenza and pneumococcal vaccination coverage estimates for Nursing Home Residents using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
Results for Pregnant Women
- Influenza Vaccination Among Women with a Recent Live Birth, Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring Systems (PRAMS)
- Interactive Reports for Pregnant Women
View national and state-level influenza and Tdap vaccination coverage estimates for Pregnant Women using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
Page last reviewed: September 13, 2021