2009-10 Flu Season
Results for the General Population
- Final estimates for 2009-10 Seasonal Influenza and Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccination Coverage - United States August 2009 through May, 2010 (BRFSS and NHFS) Updated May 13, 2011
- Recent Influenza Vaccination Trends across Influenza Seasons
- Interactive Reports for the General Population
View national and state-level influenza vaccination coverage estimates for the general population using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
Results for Pregnant Women
- Influenza Vaccination Among Women with a Recent Live Birth, Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring Systems (PRAMS)
- Interactive Reports for Pregnant Women
View national and state-level influenza vaccination coverage estimates for pregnant women using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
- Page last reviewed: September 26, 2012
- Page last updated: June 10, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs