Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Information for Health Care Professionals 2020-2021 Flu Season Monday, August 3, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, July 31, 2020
- Preparing for Fall: Back to School and 2020-2021 Influenza Season Friday, July 24, 2020
- Table 4. Multiplex Assays Authorized for Simultaneous Detection of Influenza Viruses and SARS-CoV-2 by FDA Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- Influenza Hospitalization Surveillance Network (FluSurv-NET) Wednesday, July 8, 2020