Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Resource Guide on How to Respond to Problems with Purchasing Needles for Influenza and Other Routine Vaccinations Friday, November 20, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, November 20, 2020
- Ad Council 2020-2021 No Time for Flu Campaign Friday, November 6, 2020
- New Study Finds Influenza during Pregnancy is Associated with Increased Risk of Pregnancy Loss and Reduced Birthweight Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Deaths in South Korea Following Flu Vaccination Tuesday, October 27, 2020