- Flu activity is high in the U.S. and expected to continue for weeks.
- 172.2 million doses of flu vaccine have been distributed.
Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Key indicators that track flu activity declined slightly but remain high.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, January 17, 2020
- Study confirms that some flu vaccines cause a stronger immune response among older adults Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers for Managing Patients with Suspected E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use–Associated Lung Injury — United States, November 2019 Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Influenza Division Director Recognized Among Best in Federal Service Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Flu Forecasting Accuracy Results for the 2018-2019 Season Wednesday, October 16, 2019