2014-15 Influenza Season Vaccination Coverage Report
Cumulative monthly influenza vaccination coverage estimates for persons 6 months and older by State, HHS Region, and the United States, National Immunization Survey-Flu (NIS-Flu) and Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), 2014-15 influenza season
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the influenza vaccination coverage estimate. Simultaneously, a trend line will appear on the Influenza Vaccination Coverage by Month line graph and a bar will be highlighted in the Influenza Vaccination Coverage by State bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Page last reviewed: September 17, 2015
- Page last updated: September 17, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs