Preparing for Provider Outreach
Find out how to train your marketing staff and prepare the outreach materials they will need for scheduling and conducting in-person visits with primary care providers (PCPs).
- Strategies for successfully training your marketers
- Step-by-step technical instructions for customizing outreach materials
- Snapshots of completed fact sheets and posters as samples
Power Point Slides
General Outreach Materials
- Introductory Flyer/Fax – [PDF – 1MB]
- Provider fact sheet template: An Overview- [PDF – 7MB]
- Poster – [PDF – 4MB]
- Outreach folder label – [PDF – 979KB]
- Follow up postcard – [PDF – 972KB]
The intervention specific class schedules are designed to fit as an insert in the patient brochure.
- Patient brochure (English) – [PDF – 502KB]
- Patient brochure for commercial printer (English) – [PDF – 502KB]
- Patient Brochure (Spanish) – [PDF – 512KB]
- Patient Brochure for commercial printer (Spanish) – [PDF 512KB]
For each of these interventions, there is a fact sheet designed to give providers information on the intervention, and a class schedule, designed to give patients a basic description of the program. Download intervention-specific materials.
- Page last reviewed: December 11, 2017
- Page last updated: December 11, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: