Evaluating Your Efforts
Share these tips and tools with your team to help you conduct a straightforward, “real world” evaluation of your provider outreach approach.
- Questions to ask to learn how your provider outreach initiative is working.
- Tracking your contact with primary care providers (PCPs) and office staff.
- Asking class participants how they heard about the class they signed up for.
- Preparing a summary report of your experience and the effectiveness of your approach.
- Detailed instructions for using the evaluation tools.
- Chapter 5: Evaluating Your Outreach Efforts [PDF – 741KB]
- 1-2-3 Approach to Provider Outreach (entire marketing guide) [PDF – 10MB]
- How did you hear? form for participants – [DOC – 45KB]
- How did you hear? form for participants (Spanish) – [DOC – 56KB]
- How did you hear? data entry spreadsheet – [XLS – 120KB]
- How did you hear? data entry spreadsheet PDF format – [PDF – 270KB]
- Evaluation Summary Report Template – [DOC – 119KB]
- Page last reviewed: December 11, 2017
- Page last updated: May 20, 2015
- Content source:
- Maintained By: