Developing a Marketing and Promotion Plan
Learn how to lay the groundwork for implementing your approach to marketing self-management education and physical activity interventions to primary care providers (PCPs). Review the following elements you’ll need to consider when developing your marketing and promotion plan:
- Choosing interventions to promote.
- Choosing locations on which to focus your outreach efforts.
- Identifying providers you want to target for outreach.
- Establishing your marketing team.
- Managing your program’s outreach initiative.
- Overcoming obstacles and maximizing your efforts to launch a successful initiative.
- Chapter 2: Developing a Marketing and Promotion Plan [PDF – 617KB]
- 1-2-3 Approach to Provider Outreach (entire marketing guide) [PDF – 10MB]
- Download the marketing and promotional plan template [DOC – 1MB]
Return to The 1.2.3 Approach to Provider Outreach.
- Page last reviewed: December 11, 2017
- Page last updated: December 11, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: