Conducting Provider Outreach
Review the three basic steps for reaching out to primary care providers (PCPs) and conducting in-person visits to encourage PCPs to recommend arthritis self-management education and physical activity interventions to their patients. Use these strategies for each phase of the outreach process.
- Step 1: Making initial contact with PCPs through cold-calling
- Step 2: Conducting the outreach visit and making your pitch
- Step 3: Following up with PCPs to continue driving recommendations and to establish long-term relationships with the local medical community
- Chapter 4: Conducting Provider Outreach [PDF – 617KB]
- 1-2-3 Approach to Provider Outreach (entire marketing guide) [PDF – 10MB]
- Provider Outreach Tracking Spreadsheet – [XLS – 121KB]
- Phone Call and Outreach Visit Scripts – [PDF – 567KB]
Return to The 1.2.3 Approach to Provider Outreach.
- Page last reviewed: December 11, 2017
- Page last updated: May 20, 2015
- Content source:
- Maintained By: