Intervention-specific materials have been developed for six physical activity and six self management education interventions. These are listed below in alphabetical order. For each of these interventions, there is a fact sheet designed to give providers information on the intervention, and a class schedule, designed to give patients a basic description of the program. Both of these materials include a fillable PDF section on the back to add specific information about programs in the local area. Most of the Provider Fact Sheets include a summary of the evidence on the back of the provider fact sheet; for a few interventions this Evidence Summary is a separate sheet.
If you are marketing an intervention not listed below, you can create your own Provider Fact Sheet and Class Schedule card using the template provided. Provide Fact Sheet Template – Cdc-pdf[PDF – 1.57MB]. Class Schedule – Cdc-pdf[PDF – 562KB].
- Active Living Every Day
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- Arthritis Self-Management Program
- The Arthritis Toolkit/Manajando Mi Artritis
- Better Choices, Better Health for Arthritis
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Fit & Strong!
- Programa de Manejo de su Salud
- Tomando Control de su Salud
- Walk with Ease
- Templates for Other Interventions
Back to Preparing for Provider Outreach