Professional Development 101: The Basics
In this course, you will learn about the six Professional Development Practices developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Healthy Schools branch, in partnership with RMC Health. PD101 can help increase the skill-building capacity of staff, as they work toward improving health and educational outcomes
The objectives for this course are to:
- Define professional development and key professional development terms.
- Identify the six professional development practices.
- Identify strategies to support the professional development practices.
- Page last reviewed: December 20, 2017
- Page last updated: December 20, 2017, 12:00 AM
- Content source: