Flu Information for Parents with Young Children
Flu is more dangerous than the common cold for children. Each year flu places a large burden on the health and well-being of children and their families. Annual influenza vaccination is the best method for preventing flu and its potentially severe complications in children.
- Print Resources for Parents
- Ready Wrigley Prepares for Flu Season Children’s Activity Book Cdc-pdf[1.60 MB, 20 pages]
Other CDC Resources
- Information for Schools & Childcare Providers
- Get Smart: Know When Antibiotics Work
- For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children