Death Rates by 10-Year Age Groups: United States and Each State, 1999-2007
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
Table 23A provides death rates by 10-year age groups for each State and the District of Columbia. Rates are shown per 100,000 population in the specified group. For technical details, see technical appendix.
Beginning with the 2008 data year, this annual table is no longer produced. Users are directed to CDC WONDER a detailed mortality database. This tool enables users to create tables with the content that was available in previously produced tables.
- GMWK23R_2007 (1 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 21 KB]
- GMWK23R_2006 (1 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 224 KB]
- GMWK23R_2005 (2 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 37 KB]
- GMWK23R_2004 (2 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 12 KB]
- GMWK23R_2003 (1 page) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 16 KB]
- GMWK23R_2002 (1 page) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 16 KB]
- GMWK23R_2001 (3 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 30 KB]
- GMWK23R_2000 (3 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 25 KB]
- GMWK23R_1999 (3 pages) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 27 KB]