Deaths by 10-Year Age Groups: United States and Each State, 1999-2007
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
Table 23B provides the number of deaths by 10-year age groups for each State and the District of Columbia.
Beginning with the 2008 data year, this annual table is no longer produced. Users are directed to CDC WONDER a detailed mortality database. This tool enables users to create tables with the content that was available in previously produced tables.
- GMWK23F_2007 (1 page) [PDF - 256 KB]
- GMWK23F_2006 (1 page) [PDF - 259 KB]
- GMWK23F_2005 (1 page) [PDF - 41 KB]
- GMWK23F_2004 (1 page) [PDF - 11 KB]
- GMWK23F_2003 (1 page) [PDF - 15 KB]
- GMWK23F_2002 (1 page) [PDF - 15 KB]
- GMWK23F_2001 (2 pages) [PDF - 88 KB]
- GMWK23F_2000 (2 pages) [PDF - 88 KB]
- GMWK23F_1999 (2 pages) [PDF - 90 KB]
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: February 10, 2012
- Content source: