National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Differences in Characteristics of Adult Day Services Centers, by Level of Medical Service Provisionpdf iconSeries 3, No. 45 (10/23/2020)
- Current Contraceptive Status Among Women Aged 15–49: United States, 2017–2019Data Brief No. 388 (10/20/2020)
- Breakfast Intake Among Children and Adolescents: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 386 (10/14/2020)
- Births in the United States, 2019Data Brief No. 387 (10/9/2020)
- Motor Vehicle Traffic Death Rates Among Adolescents and Young Adults Aged 15–24, by Urbanicity: United States, 2000–2018Data Brief No. 385 (10/8/2020)
An estimated 16% of adult day services centers in the United States are nonmedical, while the rest are classified as either low medical, moderate medical, or high medical.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...