National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Collection of products for disseminating scientific research in an engaging, easily digestible way. These serve as an adjunct to a full scientific report.
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, January–June 2023Early Release No. 04 (12/01/2023)
- Provisional Numbers and Rates of Suicide by Demographic Characteristics: United States, 2022NVSS Rapid Release No. 34 (11/29/2023)
- Provisional Life Expectancy Estimates for 2022NVSS Rapid Release No. 31 (11/29/2023)
- Hypertension Prevalence, Treatment, and Control Among Adults: Los Angeles County and the United States, 2015–2018NCHS Health E-Stat (11/21/2023)
- Declines in Cancer Death Rates Among Youth: United States, 2001–2021Data Brief No. 484 (11/16/2023)
- Suicide Among Adults Age 55 and Older, 2021Data Brief No. 483 (11/15/2023)
In 2022, U.S. women were more likely than were men to have received an influenza vaccination during the past 12 months.
Source: QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Received an Influenza Vaccination During the Past 12 Months, by Sex and Race and Ethnicity — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2022
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...