National Center for Health Statisticss
Read the report.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
- Infant Mortality in the United States, 2021: Data From the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death FileNVSR Volume 72, No. 11 (9/12/2023)
- Physician's Handbook on Medical Certification of DeathVSRG No. 5 (9/11/2023)
- National Center for Health Statistics’ 2019 Research and Development Survey, RANDS 3Series 1, No. 65 (9/5/2023)
- Emergency Department Visit Rates by Selected Characteristics: United States, 2021Data Brief No. 478 (8/24/2023)
- Births in the United States, 2022Data Brief No. 477 (8/23/2023)
The birth rate for U.S. women aged 40–44 increased 5% from 12 (births per 1,000 females) in 2021 to 12.6 in 2022.
Source: National Vital Statistics System
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...