Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Roll your #SleeveUp to #FightFlu Friday, September 25, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, September 25, 2020
- Tools for Essential Workers Friday, September 18, 2020
- This season a flu vaccine is more important than ever! Thursday, September 10, 2020
- CDC Study Finds Sudden, Serious Cardiac Events Common in Adults Hospitalized with Flu Monday, August 24, 2020