National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- 2021Total Fertility Rates, by Maternal Educational Attainment and Race and Hispanic Origin: United States, 2019pdf iconNVSR Vol. 70 No. 5 (05/12/21)
- Changes in Births to New York City Residents Occurring Outside New York City, by Race and Hispanic Origin of the Mother: 2018–2019 and 2019–2020pdf iconVital Statistics Rapid Release Report No. 13 (05/05/2021)
- Births: Provisional Data for 2020pdf iconVital Statistics Rapid Release Report No. 12 (05/05/2021)
- Characteristics of Office-based Physician Visits, 2018Data Brief No. 408 (05/4/2021)
- Comparing Blood Pressure Values Obtained by Two Different Protocols: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017–2018pdf iconVital and Health Statistics, Series 2, No. 187 (4/30/2021)
The infant mortality rate in the U.S. for the one-year period ending in June 2020 was 5.50 infant deaths per 1,000 live births.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...