National Center for Health Statistics
Files include COVID-related content and a longitudinal cohort with data from 2019.
A competition to create interactive data visualizations that address public health issues using NCHS trend data.
Click for more information!
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Perceived Social and Emotional Support Among Adults: United States, July–December 2020Data Brief No. 420 (10/20/2021)
- Mental Health Treatment Among Adults: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 419 (10/20/2021)
- Machine Learning for Medical Coding in Healthcare Surveyspdf iconSeries 2, No. 189 (10/18/2021)
- Enhancing Identification of Opioid-involved Health Outcomes Using National Hospital Care Survey Datapdf iconSeries 2, No. 188 (10/18/2021)
- Death Rates by Marital Status for Leading Causes of Death: United States, 2010–2019pdf iconNVSR Volume 70, No. 10 (10/5/2021)
Males in the United States have a firearm-related homicide rate that is over five times that of females.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...