CDC: Protecting Jobs and Economy through Global Health Security
In our increasingly interconnected world, continued advancement of global health security (GHS) can help protect Americans and people around the world from the devastating health and economic consequences of infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies. Learn how CDC is using GHS to protect America’s economic wellbeing.
A recent CDC article examines the importance of GHS in protecting the health and economic wellbeing of the U.S. states. Read Global Health Security: Protecting the United States in an Interconnected Worldexternal icon and review the State Data Table.
Learn more in our U.S. economic profile: CDC and Health Security: Helping to Protect America’s Jobs and Economy.
- Relevance of Global Health Security to the US Export Economyexternal icon
- Infographic: Protecting U.S. Exports and Jobs Through Health Security
- Impact of a Hypothetical Infectious Disease Outbreak on U.S. Exports and Export-Based Jobsexternal icon
- Infographic: America’s Economy in Jeopardy: The Threat from Global Outbreaks
- Report: Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA): CDC Achievements & Impact