Technical Support for the Review of NIOSH Dose Reconstruction Program
Under the Act, the Advisory Board is required to review a reasonable sample of dose reconstructions for scientific validity and quality, assess the methods for dose reconstruction, and review Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) petitions. To assist the Advisory Board in these efforts, Sanford Cohen & Associates, Inc. (SC&A) was contracted to provide technical support. SC&A’s solicitation, contract, and other technical support information is provided on this page.
Additional information on SC&A can be found on their website: http://scainc.com/.
- Solicitation Cover Letter [45 KB (1 page)]
- Solicitation Sections A-J [2 MB (35 pages)]
- Solicitation Sections K-M [2 MB (30 pages)]
- Solicitation Attachments [1 MB (24 pages)]
- Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract [323 KB (6 pages)]
A pre-proposal conference was held on April 30, 2003, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., at the NIOSH Alice Hamilton Laboratory in Cincinnati, Ohio. Attendance at the conference was not mandatory.
Note: The documents listed below do not contain proprietary information of the contractor.
- Task Order Contract [370 KB (46 pages)]
(Effective Date: January 1, 2009)
- Site Profile Review Task Order Contract [956 KB (7 pages)]
- Dose Reconstruction Review Tracking Task Order Contract [628 KB (4 pages)]
- Individual Dose Reconstruction Review Task Order Contract [1 MB (4 pages)]
Note: The documents below do not contain proprietary information on the Advisory Board’s technical support contractor.
- Technical Support for the Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health Review of NIOSH Dose Reconstruction Program. Volume 1: Technical Proposal, Request for Proposal (RFP) 2003-N-00768 [6 MB (182 pages)]
- S. Cohen & Associates: Conflict of Interest Plan [142 KB (16 pages)]
- S. Cohen & Associates: Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statements for NIOSH Dose Reconstruction Quality Assurance Contract
An online listing of disclosure statements for staff supporting NIOSH’s quality assurance effort for the dose reconstructions being performed by ORAU as part of DCAS’ implementation of EEOICPA.
- S. Cohen & Associates: Cover letter and Quality Assurance Project Plan [190 KB (17 pages)]
- Technical Support for the Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health Review of NIOSH Dose Reconstruction Program. Volume 2: Technical Approach to Sample Task 1, Request for Proposal (RFP) 2003-N-00768 [484 KB (14 pages)]
- Technical Support for the Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health Review of NIOSH Dose Reconstruction Program. Volume 3: Technical Approach to Sample Task 2, Request for Proposal (RFP) 2003-N-00768 [574 KB (17 pages)]
- Letters to Spencer Abraham (Secretary of DOE), Tommy Thompson (Secretary of HHS), and DOE’s Points of Contact regarding the Memorandum of Understanding between DOE and NIOSH in respect to the current review of dose reconstructions by the Advisory Board as directed under EEOICPA [698 KB (14 pages)]
- Page last reviewed: September 28, 2015
- Page last updated: September 26, 2014
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Compensation Analysis and Support