Asthma: A Presentation of Asthma Management and Prevention (Slide Presentation and Speaker Notes)
This presentation depicts the pathophysiology of asthma; prevalence, mortality, and morbidity measures at the national level; risk factors; medical management; and the public health response needed to successfully fight asthma.
Download the slide presentation in Microsoft® PowerPoint® format.
- Download the presentation in seven parts:
- Introduction ppt icon[PPT – 582 KB]
- Asthma Prevalence in the U.S.: Slide set ppt icon[PPT – 1.2 MB]
- Risk Factors ppt icon[PPT – 341 KB]
- Prevention ppt icon[PPT – 1.57 MB]
- Clinical Management ppt icon[PPT – 1.59 MB]
- Managing Asthma ppt icon[PPT – 944 KB]
- Public Health Response ppt icon[PPT – 9.20 MB]
To view the slides and speaker notes on your computer, right-click the PPT file and select the “Save Target As” (in Internet Explorer) option from the shortcut menu (wording may be slightly different depending on your browser).