FY 2006 Activity Highlights
- Funded state programs to develop evaluation plans to monitor the impact of intervention activities on the burden of asthma.
- Evaluated state surveillance reports to identify consistency between the use of state surveillance methods and reporting formats. This information will be used to develop guidance for the states regarding data analysis and reporting.
- Supported four additional state health departments in implementing state asthma plans developed in partnership with state asthma coalitions.
- Twenty-five states collected data through a BRFSS asthma call-back survey in 2006, and 35 states are funded to collect data in 2007.
- Page last reviewed: April 24, 2009
- Page last updated: April 27, 2009
- Content source: