We are taking steps to continue to modernize and secure our data, applications, and systems. We completed the first phase and restored many of the functions put on pause in May 2021. Now that the first phase is complete, work will resume at a slower pace but will speed up as new systems and applications are brought online. For more information and updates, please visit our Cybersecurity Modernization Initiative web page.
Joint Outreach Task Group Launches Video Series on EEOICPA and Former Worker Medical Screening Program
April 1, 2014
In 2009, the Department of Energy (DOE) teamed with the Department of Labor (DOL), the Office of the Ombudsman for DOL, the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), the Ombudsman to NIOSH, and the DOE funded Former Worker Program (FWP) projects to create the Joint Outreach Task Group (JOTG). In March 2014, JOTG launched a video series that provides an overview of the roles and responsibilities of EEOICPA and FWP. Listed below are links to seven short video segments that explain the different roles and responsibilities of each agency and program.
Summary of the Segments of the Video:
- JOTG Video Introduction
- Overview of the DOE funded-Former Worker Medical Screening Program (FWP)
- Overview of DOE’s Support Implementation of EEOICPA
- Overview DOL’s Role in EEOICPA – Part B and Part E
- Overview of DOL’s Office of the Ombudsman for EEOICPA
- Overview of NIOSH’s Role in EEOICPA – Part B
- Overview of NIOSH’s Ombudsman to NIOSH for EEOICPA – Part B
More information on the JOTG video series can be found on DOE’s Website.