Some of these Malaria Notices may contain outdated information and have been archived for historical purposes.
- Guidance for Malaria Diagnosis in Patients with Suspect Ebolavirus Infection in the United States (11/18/22)
- Discontinuation of CDC’s Distribution of Intravenous Artesunate as Commercial Drug is Widely Available (9/30/22)
- Rescind: Malaria in U.S. Traveler to Costa Rica (5/22/18) Archived: 5/15/19
- Update: Malaria Outbreak Resolved in Cape Verde Capital City, Praia (4/12/18) Archived: 5/15/19
- Updated Malaria Prevention Recommendations: South Africa (3/27/18) Archived: 5/15/19
- Malaria Outbreak: Bahia State, Brazil (1/26/18) Archived: 5/15/19