Some of these Malaria Notices may contain outdated information and have been archived for historical purposes.
- Locally Acquired Cases of Malaria in Florida, Texas, and Maryland (8/22/23)
- Malaria Outbreak Reported in Costa Rica (4/17/23)
- Update to Guidance for use of Artemether-Lumefantrine (Coartem®) in Pregnancy for Uncomplicated Malaria (2/8/23)
- Guidance for Malaria Diagnosis in Patients with Suspect Ebolavirus or Marburgvirus Infection in the United States (11/18/22)
- Discontinuation of CDC’s Distribution of Intravenous Artesunate as Commercial Drug is Widely Available (9/30/22)