Resources to Share
CDC offers scientifically accurate information about uterine cancer in a variety of formats. See more gynecologic cancer resources.
This public service announcement (PSA) was developed by the Inside Knowledge campaign for organizations and individuals to share with local media. To request video files, please contact CDC-INFO.
This video encourages women to engage their families in conversations on cancer health history to understand their risk for uterine and ovarian cancers.
This short animated video informs women about uterine cancer symptoms. Recognizing symptoms helps find this cancer early, when treatment works best.
You can download these materials and print them at home or at a local print shop. To order printed copies of selected publications, please visit CDC-INFO on Demand.
Note: Content developed by CDC’s Inside Knowledge campaign is available for public use exactly as it is found on CDC’s web site, without being changed in any way. If you have questions about how you may use these campaign resources, or if you would like to request print ads or print disks, please call 1 (800) CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) or contact CDC-INFO.
Jenny Allen, ovarian and uterine cancer survivor: Be Brave. Ask Questions.
- 7 inches wide and 10 inches tall in color [PDF-3.9MB] or black and white [PDF-1.5MB]
- 4.25 inches wide and 5 inches tall in color [PDF-1.2MB] or black and white [PDF-549KB]
- 2.25 inches wide and 10 inches tall in color [PDF-1.4MB] or black and white [PDF-518KB]
Jennie M., ovarian and uterine cancer survivor: Here’s What Happened
- 8.5 inches wide and 11 inches tall in color [PDF-1.5MB] or black and white [PDF-1.2MB]
- 11 inches wide and 17 inches tall [PDF-2.3MB]
- 22 inches wide and 17 inches tall [PDF-3MB]
- 4.25 inches square in color [PDF-501KB] and black and white [PDF-429KB]
- 2.065 inches wide and 9 inches tall in color [PDF-470KB] and black and white [PDF-445KB]