Resources to Share
CDC offers scientifically accurate information about ovarian cancer in a variety of formats. See more gynecologic cancer resources.
Ovarian Cancer Podcast Series
The Ovarian Cancer Podcast Series are short discussions with Iowa and Rhode Island state health department staff about why they participated in CDC’s project to learn about the best ways to increase the number of ovarian cancer patients who are treated by a gynecologic oncologist. Project award recipients discuss the work they did, notable successes, and sustainability of this work moving forward.
paper iconPrint Materials
You can download these materials and print them at home or at a local print shop. To order printed copies of selected publications, please visit CDC-INFO on Demand.
Note: Content developed by CDC’s Inside Knowledge campaign is available for public use exactly as it is found on CDC’s web site, without being changed in any way. If you have questions about how you may use these campaign resources, or if you would like to request print ads or print disks, please call 1 (800) CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) or contact CDC-INFO.
Jenny Allen, ovarian and uterine cancer survivor: Be Brave. Ask Questions.
- 11 inches wide and 17 inches tall pdf icon[PDF-971KB]
- 17 inches wide and 11 inches tall pdf icon[PDF-872KB]
- 7 inches wide and 10 inches tall in color pdf icon[PDF-3.9MB] or black and white pdf icon[PDF-1.5MB]
- 4.25 inches wide and 5 inches tall in color pdf icon[PDF-1.2MB] or black and white pdf icon[PDF-549KB]
- 2.25 inches wide and 10 inches tall in color pdf icon[PDF-1.4MB] or black and white pdf icon[PDF-518KB]
Jennie M., ovarian and uterine cancer survivor: Here’s What Happened
- 8.5 inches wide and 11 inches tall in color pdf icon[PDF-1.5MB] or black and white pdf icon[PDF-1.2MB]
- 11 inches wide and 17 inches tall pdf icon[PDF-2.3MB]
- 22 inches wide and 17 inches tall pdf icon[PDF-3MB]