Preventing Chronic Disease
A recent study of two Texas counties found that the leading causes of deaths for infants born in 2015 were birth defects, deformations, and chromosomal anomalies. Learn more in the related study.
Interested in submitting a manuscript to be considered for our upcoming "Geospatial Perspectives on the Intersection of Chronic Disease and COVID-19" collection? Papers must be submitted by Monday, January 17. Learn more.
Stay up-to-date on the latest calls for papers, special PCD collections, and receive the latest articles and journal news directly in your inbox.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- COVID-19 & Chronic Diseases: Burden, Access to Care, Community Engagement, and Partnerships
- Geospatial Perspectives on the Intersection of Chronic Disease and COVID-19
- 2022 PCD Publishing Opportunity for Students
- Public Health and Medicine: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Health Equity in Action: Research, Policy, and Practice
- Global Responses to Prevent, Manage, and Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease