Peer Review Checklists
We require peer reviewers to complete their evaluations electronically on PCD Manuscript Centralexternal icon. The Reviewer’s Confidential Manuscript Assessment for the Editor shows what peer reviewers will see when they log in to review manuscripts on PCD Manuscript Central. The manuscript assessment form is available on this page as a downloadable PDF document for informational purposes only. Please follow these instructions to download the form:
- Click the following link to download the form: Manuscript Assessment pdf icon[PDF – 112K] .
- Save the form onto your desktop or hard drive.
- Open the form to view or print.
In addition, please see the manuscript checklists highlighted below. We do not require reviewers to use these checklists, but we encourage reviewers (as well as authors) to use them as guides for evaluating manuscripts. They are available for your convenience below, and they are also available through Manuscript Central.
- Manuscript Checklist for Implementation Evaluation
- Manuscript Checklist for Original Research
- Manuscript Checklist for Community Case Study
- Manuscript Checklist for Program Evaluation Brief
- Manuscript Checklist for Systematic Review
- Manuscript Checklist for Research Brief
- Manuscript Checklist for Letter
- Manuscript Checklist for Essay
- Manuscript Checklist for GIS Snapshots
The opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors’ affiliated institutions.